Stay near Liverpool FC
Liverpool Football Club is situated in Anfield. Visitors can effortlessly use up a leisurely day at the sights plus discovering what this area has to present.
Ratings for value and quality are presently held by most of the Hotels close to Liverpool Football Club, which implies that you can rest, guaranteed that great care is being paid to the provision of superior accommodation standards, in addition to a warm welcome. You shall find candid value for cash is presented by the assortment of Hotels close to Liverpool Football Club.
Cheap hotel and other accommodation is available within easy reach of the football stadium. You can opt to stay in the city centre, or within easy walking distance of the ground. Where to stay in Liverpool ?
SPECIAL DEALS – SAVE ON ACCOMMODATION
Book Best Accommodation in England near Liverpool Football Club
L6 7UJ, Liverpool, 2 Newsham Drive
Set in Liverpool, Newsham Lodge - New designer... read more
L4 0RY, Liverpool, 55 Blessington Road
Located in Liverpool and within 500 metres of... read more
Where to Stay near Anfield Road Stadium?
The best hotels to consider if you are in Liverpool England for a football match of LFC are the ones close to the football stadium. A few accommodations are well located within walking distance of Anfield, many others are located in the city centre. When looking for the best properties.
Here are some of the best options:
– The Cabbage Hall Hotel is found in Anfield district and has city views. The place consists of just ten rooms. It has free parking and storage for possessions on the property. LFC Museum and Tour Centre is in a few minutes’ walk from this established property. A couple of metres away one can enjoy The Beatles Story. A hi-fi, a private lavatory and a trouser press are typical guest room amenities. The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher and an electric kettle. The gourmet restaurant serves local meals on site.
2. Soccer Suite ★★★
– Situated in Liverpool, Soccer Suite provides rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi, along with a bar plus a common lounge. Continental breakfast is obtainable every day at the B n B. From Soccer Suite, Anfield is a 3-minute walk, whereas Williamson’s Tunnels is just 2.4 miles away. The nearby airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, which is 10 miles from the establishment.
– The Sandon has an exceptional place in history and the heart of LFC. It was at this place that the Club was inaugurated in 1892. Currently, the Sandon is still well-regarded by devotees and stays an immensely prevalent place for a drink ahead of the game. Situated only a short stroll from Anfield (0.2 miles) the hotel offers outstanding matchday hospitality. Visitors shall enjoy great food plus welcoming service as they experience the celebrated pre-match air.
– Only a 2-minute tread from LFC’s Anfield Stadium plus a 10-minute stroll from Everton FC’s Goodison Park, this place is affiliated to the Twelfth Man pub and provides free Wi-Fi all through. The accommodations are fitted with flat-screen televisions. There is a common lounge, and guests can play darts. A bus stop having direct city centre links and waterfront is right opposite the Anfield Accommodation.
What about Liverpool Football Club?
Liverpool Football Club is a pro club located in Liverpool, in the North-West part of England. LFC is amid the most winning clubs in English football history counting the remarkable success of 2005.
For millions of fans, Liverpool Football Club is an exceptional place plus this is its own distinctive story. Without offending anybody supporting Liverpool Football Club is more similar to a cult than ordinary interest. In European Football, wherein the Champions League is conceivably the most prevalent exemplification, teams from all over Europe get to display case their skills against line-ups from other leagues in Europe.
Liverpool FC has as well left a mark in all sorts of European tournaments. From the Champions League to the European Cup, the UEFA Cup and numerous others, Liverpool FC has demonstrated to be a force to reckon with.
What about Anfield Stadium?
Anfield is a football stadium located in the Anfield district, in Liverpool, England within easy reach of many cheap Liverpool hotels. It is a footballing home to Liverpool Football Club. The ‘Kop’ is housed in Anfield and is amongst the most well-known world football stands. Football enthusiasts get to enjoy it when they go to Liverpool for a short break or weekend. Whatever you are touring this mysterious metropolitan for – be it pleasure or business – if you are a football fan you should visit this Liverpool’s most exciting lure – Anfield stadium.
Since the Club initially began, Anfield stadium has been the abode to Liverpool FC. Erected in 1884, the stadium initially housed Everton FC till a disagreement drove away the club. Then, in 1892, LFC was born plus took over the field as its new training ground.
What’s the Area like around Anfield Road?
Anfield has a flourishing contemporary atmosphere, complete with picturesque eateries and fashionable boutiques. Tourists enjoy scrutinising the wide selection of shopping prospects and have abundant options whenever it comes to dining out at whichever time of the night or day.
The night sight is quite dynamic all through the year, making it a darling with the youth.
How to get to Liverpool FC Football Club?
Do you intend to tour the Liverpool city and to see the celebrated pitch of the Liverpool Football Club? Or maybe you have upcoming matches’ tickets and wish to visit and stay in the city before the commencement of the game? Liverpool has a fanciful transport infrastructure plus is amid the significant cities in the North West, thus moving to Anfield is comparatively modest, and you can tour by bus, train, vehicle or other.
With the club priding of millions of global enthusiasts, Liverpool is close to some of the nation’s major airports plus the town itself is quite hospitable to guests.
Directions — # Car: From the South and East: At the Liverpool end of the M62 keep in the right hand lane and take the signs for A5058 (Queens Drive). Stay on the A5058 passing St. Matthews Church (2.5 miles) finally turning left (in 0.5 mile) at the lights into Utting Avenue (Asda should be just visible on the right as you approach the lights). Pass under the railway bridge which continues into Arkles Lane. The ground is just to the right at the far end of Arkles Lane. # Bus: Line 26 (from Paradise St. bus station) or 17B, 17C, 17D & 217 (from Queen Square bus station) stop directly to the ground. Line 68 & 168 (between Bootle and Aigburth) or line 14 (from Queen Square) & 19 stop a short walk away.
Air Connections : There are a few options for flying to an Liverpool match at Anfield. The city is serviced by the John Lennon International Airport (16km from Anfield), which has direct flights from North America, Europe and other cities in the United Kingdom.
Relevant Information about LFC
Nickname Liverpool — Reds
Capacity — 45,400 seats
Opened — 1884
Location — The ground is only 4km North from the city centre and 6km from the M62. Anield is located quite close (1km) to Goodison Park, Everton’s football stadium.
Address — Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH
Club — Liverpool FC
Club Colours — Red and White
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. This means that I will earn an affiliate commission for any bookings you make. It costs nothing extra to you and to the best of my knowledge this never affects the price you pay for any hotel reservation, tours, tickets, activities & things to do.
Note: Hotel information on this page represents the hotel as best as possible at the time of publication. Please check hotel website for latest and updated hotel information. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or misleading information.
- Best Rated Hotels in Liverpool
- Liverpool Ferry Terminal Hotel
- Hotels near Goodison Park Football Stadium
- Cheap Hotels
- Hotels with Spa in Liverpool
- Boutique & Luxury Hotels
- Hotel Apartments